Fly2Sky was established in late 2016, and is now considered as a top-class leisure operator. Our key competitive strength lies in our effective asset management practices, superb operational efficiency and a highly experienced management team. This enables us to get the most out of our fleet whilst delivering unbeatable value to our customers.
Our team is growing and now we have a new opening for Sales & Revenue Manager with a focus on European aviation market.
Your Key Accountabilities will be:
- Identify potential opportunities and building strong relationship with customers and suppliers. Act as a focal point and provide required support to meet their needs;
- Identify new customer’s leads and negotiate commercial terms of aviation related contracts including charters, service agreements, consultancy agreements and sales/purchase agreements;
- Develop sales strategy in line with company corporate strategy and ensure its effective implementation;
- Manage assigned projects and ensure implementation as per agreed timelines and deliverables;
- Contribute to the development of corporate strategy, short and long-term objectives with conjunction of General Manager within aviation business;
- Developing pricing strategies, including rates for charter flights, determining discounts and special rates;
- Forecasting pricing and revenue based on demand and market trends;
- Evaluating trends in the aviation and travel industry;
- Understanding inventory management processes;
- Generating revenue reports;
- Establish strong relationships with clients and coordinate outsourced activities with service providers when and as required;
- Encourages and develops customer relationships, maintains ongoing customer relationships and supports them;
- Keep secret the confidential information that has become known to him in relation to the work he has done;
- Performs other specific assignments related to the job.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills needed for the position: ·
- Bachelor/Master degree in the relevant field (Aviation management/Sales);
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Aviation;
- English language – C1 mandatory;
- Office based computer programmes: e.g. ability to use Word, Excel and Power Point are essential;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- High degree of flexibility;
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration based on experience, qualifications;
- Stable long-term career engagement;
- Development in international business;
- Flexible working schedule and option to work from home.
Do not hesitate to apply and become part of our fast-growing and professional team.