Fly2Sky was established in late 2016, and is now considered as a top-class leisure operator. Our key competitive strength lies in our effective asset management practices, superb operational efficiency and a highly experienced management team. This enables us to get the most out of our fleet whilst delivering unbeatable value to our customers.
Currently, we are looking for SAFETY MANAGER (Nominated Postholder)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish and maintain Safety Management System (SMS);
• Establish and maintain Safety Management Manual (SMM),
• Facilitate the Hazard Management and Risk Assessment;
• Advice the managers on safety matters;
• Initiate an investigation, issue commands (orders) for internal incidents and occurrences investigation and ensure initiation and follow-up;
• Monitor the implementation of actions taken to mitigate risks;
• Disseminate the appropriate safety and information including periodic reports on safety performance;
• Initiate Assurance and SMS to achieve and maintain risk awareness by all persons involved in operations;
• Initiate, facilitate and participate in operational meetings, workshops, reviews of the safety, security and the improvement of the management system;
• Facilitate the Safety Review Board and Safety meetings;
• Generate a positive safety culture throughout FLY2SKY;
• Control and monitor safety management training and that it meets acceptable standards;
• Monitoring and recording the overall safety and standards of FLY2SKY;
• Ensure communication and coordination with operational managers in the management of operational risk.
• Implement the standards and policies of FLY2SKY, Bulgarian, European and foreign aviation authorities;
• Liaison with Bulgarian and external authorities, agencies and manufacturers.
• Control and monitor the activities in accordance with the FLY2SKY’s Air Operator's Certificate;
• Produce, edit and approve corporate documents, manuals, programs, procedures, data analysis and records;
• Participate in internal and external audits and conduct corrective action in raising the non-compliances as a result of the safety audits;
• Assessment and risk management and assessment of hazards among subordinate personnel involved in the first line of flight operations, ground and maintenance;
• Promote a safety culture, security and preventive action in the process of operational activities;
• Manage, motivate and monitor the reporting of events threatening the safety and security operations, using the forms mandatory reporting, confidential and anonymous reporting of threats to safety and security;
• Control and monitor the compliance and enforcement of Company and BG DG-CAA documents by his subordinate staff.
• Provide periodic reports on safety performance and advice on safety matters;
• Ensure initiation and follow-up of internal occurrence/accident investigations.
• Relevant higher education in Aviation or Management';
• Preferably a pilot on A320 aircraft;
• Knowledge of commercial operations, flight operations procedures and activities;
• Good presentation and interpersonal skills;
• Computer literacy;
• Communication and organization skills;
• To be capable of working alone (at times under pressure);
• Good analytical skills;
• Leadership skills;
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Interesting and challenging position in an expanding airline based in Sofia, Bulgaria;
• Positive team of professionals;
• Attractive remuneration and incentives.
Do not hesitate to apply and become part of our fast-growing and professional team.