Our team is growing and we have a new opening for HR Specialist who shall provide support to the Legal & HR department and the wider Commercial Department through the preparation and coordination of contractual documentation, recruiting employees, handling employee relations, benefits, and training.
1. Provide guidance and support to the Company' staff using a comprehensive knowledge and experience of HR policies and procedures.
2. Resolve problems for staff of a day-to-day nature involving the application of policies and procedures, quickly and efficiently. Obtain the assistance of line managers and others in dealing with problems for which there is no straightforward solution or more specialized support is required.
3. Manage the process of Recruitment and Selection for the Company.
4. Administer psychometric tests for the purposes of selection and/or development.
5. Manage the induction process in coordination.
6. Manage the process of appraisals within the Company i.e. ensuring appraisals are conducted, reports completed by due dates and any other administration is taken care of.
7. Produce periodic and one-off reports related to people management, as required.
8. Actively seek and develop ways of improving services to staff through proposing more efficient and quicker procedures.
9. Maintain and update HR records so as to ensure completeness, validity and accessibility of recorded information.
10. Assist the Management by monitoring adherence to budgeted manpower costs across all Airline activities.
11. Review justifications for exceeding budgeted manpower requirements and make recommendations to the management.
12. Undertake Administration/HR related projects as and when directed by the Management.
13. Prepare and develop employment offers, contracts, annexes, job descriptions, KPI’s and assessment forms and any other relevant HR documents.
14. Develop manpower and training programs;
15. Coordinate with internal auditors on compliance of established procedures;
16. Adapt, develop and implement company policies
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and work experience, including 2-3 years in an HR/Personnel related role, solid labour law expertise. Legal/HR education is an advantage.
- Skills/experience in the administration of psychometric tests would be an advantage.
- English language: high standard in both written and oral essential – C1 mandatory.
- Office based computer programmes: e.g. ability to use Word, Excel and Power Point are essential.
- Clerical skills: Filing systems, record keeping, business correspondence, etc. are all essential skills for this role. The ability to use a payroll system and monitor payroll transactions is essential
- Numerical skills: a reasonably high level of numerical reasoning is essential. Ability to make sense of numerical data, identify trends and spot significant deviations is highly desirable
- Excellent remuneration;
- Stable long-term career engagement;
- Development in international business;
- Flexible working schedule.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send us your CV and Cover letter (please do not use standard templates) in English.