Currently we have a great opportunity for Cabin crew members to join our team on temporary labour contracts.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Going into business trips around the globe as per Company’s contracts and needs (currently, the Company operates mainly in the United Arab Emirates and Africa);
• Provides excellent customer service and creates a friendly atmosphere on board;
• Properly executes the cabin crew duties related to the safety of the aircraft and the passengers;
• Welcomes passengers, provide them assistance during flight and represents the Company in the best possible way.
• Experience as cabin crew with valid EASA Attestation
• Type qualification on Airbus 32F /with priority - current qualification on A32F until 04-05.2022/
• 18 years of age with completed secondary education with a minimum average grade - Very good 4.50;
• Fluent English (guidance level B2). Second language is an advantage;
• Ability to work in a team;
• No tattoos, piercings in visible places;
• Not convicted, with a clean criminal record and no pre-trial proceedings as of the date of application;
• In excellent physical and mental health, without dependence on narcotic and psychotropic substances in connection with the Aviation Medical Commission
•Valid medical fitness class 4
• Responsible, disciplined, executive personalities;
• With pleasant manners and a friendly, neat appearance;
• With a high level of adaptability due to dynamic operation outside of the country;
• With excellent skills of care and attention to the client, as well as the ability to make decisions under pressure;
We offer you:
•Positive team of professionals
•Challenges and career prospects
•Flexible working time and place
Documents required for the application:
• CV with detailed information;
• Cover letter (not mandatory);
• Letter of recommendation (not mandatory);
• Photos (one in passport size and one in full body);
We will only contact the approved candidates. Providing personal information attached to the application documents is voluntary and will be used
exclusively for your evaluation in connection with the vacancies. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Documents should be sent to email: email@example.com
The deadline for their submission is January 15, 2022.